You know about my younger sister Lindsay (best high school French teacher there is), and about my youngest sister Shorty (about to become the best nurse there is), but do you know about my third little sister, Mallory?
We may technically have different parents, but we have a lot of very important things in common:
1. our parents are staff with the same organization
2. we were raised in french speaking countries
2. we went to French school
3. we speak "franglais" and often switch back and forth between French and English
4. we love karaoke. oooooooh how we love karaoke!
5. neither of us can answer the question "where is home" with less than 1 paragraph-long answer
She comes over every once in a while for a sleepover, which always includes making our own pita pizzas, singing and dancing to karaoke songs, lots of good "girlie talking" :), and a lot of picture taking!
Isn't she beautiful? She deeply cares and loves people. She is very intentional and remembers specific things that people like and dislike.
In August when she came for a sleep over, we had fun with the timer settings on my camera. She has been asking me for mooooonths to put these pictures on my blog so Mallory, here you go! :)
It's going to be hard to be long distance from all 3 of my sisters next year... sooooo thankful for these memories and pictures we can have together!
And just so my stud of a brother doesn't feel left out... look what I saw in Rome, Ando! I miss you!